UK Car Battery Dealer
Looking for a car battery in the UK? We are sure supply the car battery you require, at a price you can afford. Just ask us to give you a competitive price for your car battery The battery is the source of all electricity in your car. It powers that starter and ignition; it supplies extra power when needed and ensures a smooth flow of essential to maintain it properly.
Spot negative signs
Common signs that your car battery may be faulty include:
- The engine is slow to turn over after ignition
- Your headlights are dim
- The engine will not turn over and you can hear a rapid clicking noise
Take positive steps
By following these simple steps you can help to keep your car battery in peak condition, improving its performance and extending its life.
- Never allow the car battery to discharge completely
- Apply battery grease to terminals to keep them free from corrosion
- Ensure the car battery is firmly secured in its mounting and that all connections are fully tightened
- Keep the car battery clean and dry at all times